Wednesday 8 January 2014

6 jan 14(monday)
made his way to my house early in the morning
I'm truly amaze he can remember how to come over all by himself after sending me home
He didn't even ask for direction and he appeared at my doorstep at 10am+

Spend some quality time with him, cuddled, chit chat and pat Garfy :3
FINALLY FYFY HAVE A PROPER DAD -_-

Thinking of what Shaun post on Christmas that day.. speechless
If you can blame Garfy for being the source of problem. I suggest you don't get a cat...
ITS A TORTURE FOR THE POOR KITTY IF YOU DON'T LOVE IT
Pity your mom.. if you get it and she have to clean the mess and take care of it..

In the afternoon,baby and I went to nex for movieeeeee
On the way there, I think i spotted Sharlene ._.""
not sure if its her or not. Look like her anyway ~~

Dinner mom cooked :D
another amaze part ! baby can eat a lot :X
didnt expect that ! for someone as slim as him to eat so much !!
SUCH NOMZ , MUCH TANK LOL ! -random-

7 Jan 14
Nua the whole day ! played pserver maple and finally for once
I DECIDED TO QUIT RO2 ! PACKED MY STUFF AND ETC
GONNA SELL 'EM ALL !
pass some stuff to Dash,Maje & Khron !
totally.. no feelings at all..
usually I can't bare to part with a game(that I used to love so much)
Guess I outgrown it :D oh well !

Enjoy 2014 ! -happy-

No comments: