Wednesday 9 January 2008

 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
meow ~ juz draw this cat for fun lols :P

do u know on the first day of 2008
its feels good to come back
to skool to see my frens

and bad cos needa study
haha

on the day Mr tang pick monitor
for all subject thingy

felicia cried like a baby cos
we din wan her to be the main monitor
well she got mental probelm i guess?
shes abit retarded i think ._.

maybe? i dun even know ._.
OH YA

kath leen still owe me 6$
and well the pass few days
nitejsha keep sitting behide me
and so OMFG?

she sing the skool song and stuff
so BLOODY LOUD
and it sound like SHIT

so HORRIBLE
she buey pai seh meh?
wa lao really siao de

sometimes i wanna whack the shit
out of her if i can D: !

besides she sux >_>"

sometimes i even wonder is she mad?
or another retard~

beside our class started as 31 student
1E1(31) lauren left ( got sickness?)
2E1(30) jessica ( dunno her)
3E1(29)fazlina(mia)patricia(dunno)
4E1(27) nw left so lil students LOL

i miss my sec 1 and 2 life
quite fun x)

at the starting of the year
i dun really like my skool
cos it fucking a all gals skool

verii jialat no guys to disturb sia
den i kinda like my skool
only my classmates the others so so nia >_>"

well i miss my primary skool life too
soon i'm gonna be 16 years old le
den older n older
haha

i wanna find a RICH ASS to marry
mwhahahahahaha !!

ok im nuts LOLS

haha

No comments: