Tuesday 4 August 2009

today was a great day ;D
passed my cpr test ==" * lucky *

best of all can see some " handsome guys "
why handsome ;D? cos their fringe are long ;x
then mrs suppiah scold ~~ so they have to clip up LOL !
i helped zi rue and joey clip their fringe HAHAHAH !

mei jun was kinda jealous when i was clipping joey's hair ROFL !
she say "wah so good" well cos marcus ask me to help him de ~~~
he don't know how to clip lmao ~

oh well ~~ dunno whats with mei jun =='
like that also say SO GOOD ~ so jealous =='
he din even talk to me o_o and she told mei yun
" so good joey talk to her, never talk to me " (in chinese)

when mei yun told me ~ i was like ~~~~ uhhh???......" BO LIAO ! "
and he's face was kinda oily ~~ but this is the first time
i get to see his face so close o_o ! he was like staring at me
while i was clipping his fringe -.- aiyo

zi rue one even better ~ he complain alot
in the end also need to clip up LOL ! when i help him clip
everyone was like saying WAHHHHH ZI RUE BECOME PRETTY
HAHAHHAHAHAHA !! dam bastard la ;x !

oh well cannot be blamed ;x who ask them to keep so long !
k la i gtg le ==' cya ~~~~~

No comments: