Tuesday 29 September 2009

i Love Blue ! not just tat i love KAITO ;D !
(another vocaloid character .)
so cute lor the mini kaito ! ;D

Today i did my story mode till 54% ;)
i want to thank everyone that helped me today !
LOVE YOU ALL ! MUACKS

helped Jasper on his story mode ~ the couple dance
Req : Couple dance 8 direction, 10 sync and 1 finishing move

yeah i helped him using hack. cos he got to go soon.
somemore we were playing let it snow (123 Bpm)
and some random guy in symbol ign came in
and say oh you celyn ang you hack
im gonna tell bryan !

go ahead ! i don't give a DAMN,
even if i get KICKED out of FAM; nothing surprising either.
for goodness sake i don't know who the fuck you are
and i don't like people i don't know calling my real name
somemore don't call me like you know me so well. no manners -.- TSK

is it wrong helping my friends on their story?
NO its NOT WRONG ! some more i'm not the only 1 doing that
there are many other players doing that as well -.-
don't just pin point me only. zzzz

why whatever i do always got people come disturb
or either like SPY ON ME ! so damn irritating.. kpo..

No comments: