Sunday 27 December 2009

Photobucket

ITS DONE ! i have finally changed blogskin ;D !
damn bored of the old skin already so i decided to change it (;
i wanted to put a silent hill theme.. but sadly don't have any nice 1 D:

i love heather :D ! my plurk pic have her
even this pic ;x LOL !

sian.. kimberly and rachelle is coming back =3=
my dumbass brother will be back soon~ for like 1 week and..
go back to sweden again? wtfbbqzomg?
the next time he'll be 100% back in sg is aug 2010
who cares stupid brother of mine ~

thurday meeting them ~ i don't feel like going. so lazy
im scare of him == i bet he'll be like disturbing me again
i grow 4 cm taller since the last time he sees me ==''
and i was fatter abit tat time ~ with short hair
(ohh my sexy short hair ) AHEM !!! so bhb me !
now having long hair so troublesome ==

i wanna cut my hair like heather's hair so nice ~ blonde
but my mom sure $%^&*( at me ==' tch oh well ~

time seriously flies :\
next year im 18 already -.- tch ! 18 means..
I CAN WATCH M18 MOVIES :D YAY ! BANZAI ! ROFLLLL
ok enough of my nonsense ~
recently i started to get bored of audi
idk why ~ its getting boring and stuff like tat ..
somemore next year gonna be a busy year..
doubt i have time for games =3=''

ok bye im going to watch anime tata !

No comments: