Tuesday 25 May 2010

Frankly speaking i'm too lazy too do a blog post so yeah~
read my plurk for my daily updates at the side bar ~ ( on the right side)

i'll just blog about my sunday (23 may)
went out for late mother's day with my parents, kim,rachelle and sylvia
we had some buffet ~ don't really like it ~ cause '' i r picky eater ''
after that i made my mom buy me some japanese pocky (pocky chocolate fran)
omg it taste so good ! but its freaking expensive !! 1 for 3.90 ):
and 1 jelly qoo orange. which is 3.40 ! my gosh !
not long later i had hokkaido green tea ice cream with rum and raisins ;D
thats all i guess ~

today (monday)
i din even go to school i was too lazy plus
mei yun din go to school either ~ haha so i guess its okay?
i bet mr foo is gonna kill me for sure. next term no more nonsenses of mine

wei xin came over to my house at 3+ to 5+

i was bored ;| ! and hell yeah my audi acc single ;D ! who cares
i'm too lazy to do anything already cause i'm tired ~ and im old :| !

THIS WEEK LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL THEN HOLIDAY ! YAY !

recently i been playing dj max and watching keroro gunso !
i like the movies hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i have got insomnia already ~ geez
i slept at 5am and woke up automatically at 11
great ! wonderful ~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im gonna cut off my long hair -.-
and let it regrow ~ cos my hair too imba

No comments: