Sunday 25 July 2010

yay i have not blog for a long time ~ like yeah LOL
too lazy somehow? i spend most of my time at forum(private server maple)

i somehow quitted audi already. too lazy to play -.-"

and yeah ~ i haven even buy my memory stick for my psp
worst case the shop that i buy from shuts down already lOLOLOLOLOL
too lazy to blog what happen ~ i'll just blog about yesterday

yesterday i went for sylvia's birthday ~ we went to the k-box with
uncle william,kimberly and rachelle ~
kinda shocking to see kimberly sing lol ! seriously
had a great time. played with rachelle LOL

came back at 11pm ++ tired ):
worst thing was like my feet hurts =_=''
due to the new shoe. the back of the shoe kinda rub against my feet~
some of my skin came out =_=' pain like hell ~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thats all lazy to type!!
anything msn me instead ~ motoko_reload@hotmail.com LOL k bye

No comments: