Monday 27 December 2010

okay ~~ results coming out on the 31 dec
just found out ~ how silly of me ~ * COUGH COUGH *

Tml maybe not going karaoke
kinda tight on money now :\ spend about 150+
since the first day of outing till now ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
all my savings in my treasure box ~ 20 bucks left
i'm not willing to withdraw from my bank -_-"
i'm kinda scare that mom will nag at me ~ dammit

as for my family problem, i give up -_-
im not gonna take my time to understand them anymore.
the more i know the more i feel pissed off totally. geez

as for pserver ms ~ been logging in awhile ;\ do some simple stuff then poof gone ~
go out/read manga/watch anime/watch random videos on youtube
____________________________

today i found out a few stuff ~

firstly like WOW YAOI
i never knew animated yaoi is way better then mangas LOL
who would have knew they sounded awesome(more like good)
but i have to watch it wearing my headphone~ if not my parents would know
who knows what my parents will do ~ if they know i like yaoi :|
i bet they cannot accept the fact and will remove my computer
or either put my computer at the living room T_T !! NOOOOOOO

second...
i finally admit i have no WOMAN SKILL, k maybe except simple cooking
so like yeah... i cant do much stuff a woman can ~ tried but turn out shitty

i can't clean my own room well ~ wanted to try cleaning the house
since mom and dad went out for lunch ~ asked them to buy back for me ~
and BOOYA ! just finished cleaning my room ~ and i realize 1 hour pass ~
my parents came back with my lunch ! DAMMIT !
how the hell my mom it in less then 20mins and
about 1 hour + for the whole house ! seriously wtf i suck

my female friends can do some knitting,sew and patching (dunno wtf is that)
YA I CAN SEW ! BUT I FREAKING TAKE A LONG TIME TO DO IT
i can't even patch stuff well ~ not just that KNITTING ! worst
dont even want to talk about it -_-'' !!!

washing clothes HELL YAY ! i was too rough at the drying part...
its like im suppose to squeeze dry it.. end up using too much strength..
so good thing it was my shirt ~ i freaking tear some part of it -_-''
due to monstrosity strength.. i guess -_-?

i can cook simple stuff ~~~ or stuff i learned during my secondary school..
but i just can't cook other stuff -_-' i need to see the cooking book
if i dont see the cooking book. i freaking can't even cook them !

i suck at putting on make ups D: ! dammit why is so troublesome !
the only stuff i know how to put is... eye liner.....
the rest... hell nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

i have not wore a skirt for a long time...
tried wearing a skirt today... and yay it feels weird
i feel like im a guy in a woman's body ~~~~ GEEEZZZZ

i'm freaking ugly :|
most of my friends are pretty/have nice BODY ~
thats why they have boyfriends and etc (who cares seriously?)
im like uhhhh, k i suck :D failure to the 'woman race'

i freaking hate my boobs -_-
cause its so extra ~ it gets in my way !
its like seriously fats.... i dont understand why some girls wants it bigger
and go for implants and etc -_-'' to make it BIG
geezzz ~ boobs = extra weight.. makes running HARD

third
i tired acting 'cute' and i can freaking puke blood at myself
it was the most disgusting thing one can ever do ~_~'
i can't believe i did that ~ its a good thing no one was home
cannot imagine if someone spotted me -_-'
i swear i will wear a paper bag on my face if that happens
_________________________________

DISSIDIA DUODICEM : FINAL FANTASY
3 march 2011(japan)! the eng should be by june? i guess
i can't wait for the game ! im so excited :D
_________________________________

next year jan ~ going for interview
im gonna work at nex . NTUC -_-''... 4.90 per hour part time
im not willing to work.. but i have to ~_~ i dont want my mom
go nagging at me ~ geez ! i hate it when she nags at me -_-'
i dont like it. like who the FUCK likes it -_-

so tired ~ maybe going to bed ~
hmm maybe before going to bed ~~~
i shall watch Koisuru Bouku OVA episode 2 ;x ! HEH HEH HEH tata !

No comments: