Tuesday 17 December 2013

Its been so really damn long since I did a post.
an almost abandon blog...

2013
was a great year at the start, but it kinda turn sour around the quarter of the year
failed my engineering exam. retake and didn't score well
might not even go poly anymore.

broke up with boyfriend on 7th dec'13
on some days it felt like nothing happened(its like no impact in life)
part of me didn't give a damn and yet somewhere inside my heart said
it hurts

nothing else. it just hurts  ~ like that

its not a feeling that one could die from
but just an uncomfortable feeling inside my heart
its feels like something is squeezing my heart and the feeling of fear together
not sure if there is a term to call this 'hurt' feeling

but really.. why am i so pathetic ?
i hope 2014 will be a good year (:
i don't think its worth ending my life either

cause I'm an OTAKU :D
i'll always look forward for weekly anime/manga release
and year end youtube rewinds and etc !

wooooooo~ ! 
I hope i'll forget about this relationship
not a single memory left would be better
so i wont be butt hurt like an idiot LOL

2014
I SHALL NOT BE WEAK AGAIN !
LIVE LIFE AS I WISH !
FIGHTOOOOOOO

No comments: