Monday 30 March 2009

Wooo 1 week of holiday just ended ;) , left 2 weeks more
i got what i wanted, my nikita ~
okay what i did the whole week?
spending my time sleeping and abit of audi

*sings*
エリ-(Ellie), my love so sweet ~

Currently i realise that im DAMN fuggy VIAN
i looked at the mirror every time i enter the toilet
and i'll start making my hair ==" wow im so vian..
now how i wish i was sexy LOL ~ ROFL * thick skin*
(i wanna look like some male j-pop singer~ sexy)
its been so so so so long since i blog, kinda lazy to blog actually

tml i'll be sleeping like a log ;)
hopefully no one call my house or anything =='
if not i'll be damn fuggy fed up D: ! okay im tired ~ lazy already
so ~ GOOD NIGHT ! sweet dreams !

[- kinda kanchiong ! 3 days more i'm getting married in audi -]

No comments: