Wednesday 1 April 2009

yeah i kinda got addicted to audi again ==" just like what meow say
im crazy over it ): Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
April Fool's Day ==" lols ~ i din go visit mr tang n others ):
cos my dad off today, need to take care of him ~

yeah he has gone back to work, but he's not as good as he used to be ):
he's eye still like 80% ok only ==" so worry ): omg leh....

i wonder if mr tang still remember what we did last year
for april fool LOL ~ i bet he must have tell then 4E1'09 about us
hahahahah omg ;x

All this aside ~~~
recently something wrong with my house, WRONG as in AT NIGHT
after 1am ( cos im awake, my parents are asleep)
so the living room's light will be off and it'll be damn dark...
sometimes i come out to take water or go to the toilet
I HEAR SOUNDS ! like those ... when u on light tat ''TAK" sound !!

if im inside my room , there are NOISE from the kitchen
those noise of cups hitting each other sort of things...
i told my parents about it , they say I HEAR WRONGY ! where got ~!!!

i don't think its just the 3 of us ...like 3 + 1 in my house
3 = me , my mom and dad .... + 1 like something else IN MY HOUSE
when im alone... i always got this feeling like someone in the house
walking around... can hear those foot steps sort of sound...

im kinda scare now =='' ..... omggggg HELLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP~

No comments: