Sunday 26 July 2009

aiyo ~ im so tired =="
now days so so tired ...
my time table is like longer then last semester.

Monday: 6pm
Tuesday: 5pm
Wednesday: 4.30pm
Thursday & Friday: 1pm

Now got like a few more subject =='
aiyo so worry ~ im like worrying like some old granny

If i fail any of this i may retain 1 year =='
i wanna go year 2 D: i wanna go poly !
GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

need to pass..
First Aid Workplace ( like what the hell ! NO LINK TO ENGINEERING !! )
Meteorology ( my maths failing -.- )
Auto-Cad ( thank goodness my cpa skill still working )
Life Skill ( Another No link crap )
Fabrication & Drafting ( wow? great? )
Industrial Piping & Valve System ( URGGHHHH ~ )

still got theory ah !!!
headache -.-

x0o0x0o0x0o0x0o0x0o0x0o0x0o0x0o0x0o0x

On Friday i went out with
wei xin
mei yun
lulu
lala
Jaga
Kath Leen
And my Pri sch best fren Shannon ;D

quite a fun day ;D i miss pri & sec sch days
TIME FLIES OK !! now im going to be 17 in like 3 months !
Wa lao i wanna complain like crazy -.- ~
WHY ALL THE GOOD TIMES HAVE TO PASS SO FAST !

x0o0x0o0x0o0x0o0x0o0x0o0x0o0x0o0x0o0x

Yeah Yeah ~ Dreams ~
I have weird Dreams lately ! and most of them
are related to my Current Class
some are so embarrassing okay !

like yesterdays dream D:
i dream tat roy hugged me den i was like OMGGGGG
* shocked * i felt like some cheeko pek ok
he's shorter then me ~ but he also look kinda cute ;x
then then ~ u know in ur dreams u can't control "urself"
I SAW MYSELF TOUCHING HIS BUTT OKAY !! * SCREAMS * !
im such a pervert == !! " Ouh-Muh-Gawd "

den some time ago ~ in my stupid dream
my current class fighting with some unknown class =='
big problem and im in it ._. great !

ALL SORT OF FUNNY THINGS OK !

i think theres something wrong with me !

No comments: