Thursday 30 July 2009

woahh today sucked -.-
still got ppl annoying me at msn in the afternoon

i went to the dentist today
cos this few days keep bleeding
so its like morning i wake up ~ the mouth got blood
look as if midnite i sleep walk to suck blood LMAO !

so i went to the dentist
and the dentist fucking VIOLENT okay !
inject also SO what la -.-
fucking pain ! den wash also like anyhow wash

my mom made an appointment at 430 pm
guess what when we go there
they say OH ALOT OF PEOPLE ~ @ 430 blah blah blah
so we went back eat dinner first =="

530 we came back like what the fuck
no 1 already !! then we wait like some DUMB ASS
from 530 to 7pm then our turn
go in also this kind of kum gong dentist -.-

this will be my first and last time going in this dentist zzzz

woah.... now my lip so numb =='' my gum hurts as well zzzz

No comments: