Thursday 1 October 2009

HAPPY CHILDREN DAY !
to all the kiddys out there ;D !
HAVE FUN ! JY for year end exam !

the 3 guys behind my character reminds me of gakupo kaito and len xp
the hair colour hahahah ! okay i vocaloid siao already..

so tired.. my friends sms me T__T when im sleeping.. sleepy now
sian also lor ~ got cough and sore throat ;D yay ! good for me -.-'
Helped Wine- on his fam; Fam points (:

sometime i think.. some people play audi till so like....
xin ku, qi cham... like that... mights well don't play..
i also don't know what to say or do already..
those that want to quit just quit.. im kinda tired saying don't quit

and oh yeah General- Sucked ;D
such a petty freak. abit only angry delete me HAHAHAH
loser, i hate losers like you. petty dork.
somemore im more TIRED of listening to your
'' CB IM GOING TO QUIT LE "
guess what? QUIT LA ! I DAM FUCKING HAPPY IF YOU DO
HAHAHAHA !! i can just open a party and celebrate with the people
that wants you gone for good :D ! WOOOT !

i go see doctor le bye ~

No comments: