Tuesday 6 October 2009

i realize everytime my internet disconnect..
i always want to cry.. its like i feel so helpless..
my internet.. gone... then i'll start to emo..
then cannot sleep. totally ..... ~ yeah i know...
speechless hor...

my computer is like my husband...
when he's sick(virus attack) i worry like hell..
when he heart attack(something crash/clash whatever in the com)
i become super helpless ~ till want to cry..
when he's in coma(no internet) i gg already ~ *cry*

and my "husband's" doctor is my cousin solomon.
i always called him up to help me T__T
whenever my husband is " sick "
he's really my savior <3

i must the most craziest girl in the whole world =='
or something.... my goodness...

sorry wei xin for waking you up
when you're sleeping x_x'''

now im fine.. back to normal..
i cannot LIVE WITHOUT my computer ! T___T

No comments: