Sunday 28 February 2010

Hou Yeah ! finally i change blog skin after idk how bloody long
for some reason this picture that i took using my webcam
made me look like a guy x_x which is seriously shocking !

okay what did i do during the past few days ah?

- ONE FINE DAY ~
Wei xin had muscle aches and ~ guess what?
we made it worst O_O ! 3 times of Running LOL
1. Run to bus 31
2. Run to bus 72
3. Run to bus 74
and we just keep running and running LOL

- Epic Picture
i took 1 picture of mei yun and me through a psp
(the psp was at the hougang mall game shop)
its damn unglam and i din even comb my hair??
somemore my hair looks reddish ! for no reason?!
i swear mei yun is gonna KILL ME if she sees this picture HAHAHAH
Photobucket

-Epic Picture 2
Zirui and Eddy look like having fun LOL
Photobucket
This Picture made them look like kissing ROFL
Photobucket

-Embarrassing Event ~
My Project Team For Friday Project is call.. HEARTBREAKER
why? cause joey the vice-leader name it ):
so embarrassing.. i swear i will not admit this is my team.

- Shocking Events ~
Zandy Called me and ask me to teach her how to draw anime
and the scariest thing was it was on 2 march her interview
and TODAY i went to teach her ~ i pray hard that she can get in.

-Chinese New Year
Great day ;D happy day :D alot of ang pao LOL

-Valentine Day
Made Chocolates with wei xin
and it turn out to look like mud ball ROFL ! idk don't ask why

-School days
not bad; having fun. BIG THANKS TO MISS CHEW
for helping me out on the project drawings. THANK YOU SO MUCH

-Audition?
uhh.. semi back only LOL ! go in play abit offline

thats all :D

Updates ~ !!
-Updated blog
-Final Fantasy Dissidia ~ not playing already (lazy)
-Planing for slimming program on march holiday ;]]
-Having More Fun

oh well thats all for today since the blog post is already damn long ~
OKAY BYE :X

No comments: