Tuesday 2 March 2010

Kan Ni mama la insomnia -_-

I think i got insomnia already~ i feel damn fucking tired; but i can't fucking SLEEP
I keep rolling around my bed, turn here and there.. guess what?
IT GETS WORST ! AND I FEEL MORE AWAKE ! WHAT THE FUCK?

when i on the bloody light i feel damn BLOODY TIRED and SLEEPY
and when i turn off the BLOODY LIGHT~ i feel so AWAKE !
(for your information im not a vampire ! don't get it wrong ! )
whats wrong with me??? am i so desperate for holidays??
till my body can't even sleep ? ~ march holiday ~ 18 days more !
which is 2 weeks 4 days to go ! i can't wait for it ! * HYPER UP *

oh shit ! hyper up at the wrong timing -.- ~
in 5 hours time i need to wake up.. going to school
first thing in the morning P.E ~ then NAPFA ! WOW
CONGRATULATION YOU WON :D ! ( that was random i swear )

8am to 9.30am P.E IN A BLOODY HOT MORNING SUN !
they are trying to kill ME so badly ! and yeah ..
i hate sunshines ! i just don't know why ~ ( i anti heat ~ and super light beam)
the pe. teacher sucked. mr rashi? or something arshi? dashi??
mashii? sarsi? sushi ?? sashimi !? shishi ! weewee ~ PEEPEE ~
I DON'T KNOW !! HE DOESN'T EVEN TALK TO US !

Geez ! now i feel so awake ! and hyper up o_o i can't sleep !
my eyes were like '' ughhh ! im so tired ~ catch some sleep dude ! "
my body : "No can do sir ! aint tired ! *hyper up moment* "
my mind : " FUCK THAT ! I WANT TO SLEEP ! "
why can't i just sleep -.-? is it so hard to just SLEEP ??

great ! i can't sleep ! BASKET ! wtf is wrong with me -.- SHEEZ !
and also i don't want to go to school T_T ! school is boring !
i hate theory lessons ! its so boring !! phase test coming soon
not just that ~ online tests as well !! all coming already !
year 2 rocks ! and it kinda suck as well ^^ ! cos everytime late go home ):
i don't want to go home late !! i want to go home early ! so that i can bloody REST

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !@#%@^$%!^@#!!!
now i don't feel like going to school ~ i want to stay at home and SLEEP
and i also want to watch anime, read mangas and slack around the house

AHhh ! forget it ! i go try catch some sleep -_- i left less then 5hours anyway
hope tml i don't run half way and fall asleep HAHAHAHA !

( hope mr foo is not going to nag at me and mei yun tml :| !)
we are SO DOOMED ! ~ that 1 think im sure of D: ~!

K ~ BYE ~ NIGHTS :D

one day when im BLOODY FREE i will make a profile for my audition character
cause its been bloody long since i made 1 ~ maybe 3months already ~ or 4? nono
i think 5 months ! i remove that section at nov 2009 LOL ! okay bye ;x nites

No comments: