Monday 23 August 2010

yay back from school ;D kinda tired.
mei yun was having a bad day. cause her brother was like annoying her

so we kinda like leave school for 1hour and came back
cause she need to go to the bank to transfer money and end of the day cannot
don't know why. maybe account problem or whatever ~~~~~

helped miss chew on her stuff. hopefully thursday she'll help us on my project

---------------------------------------------------

My mom is like a superwoman,
she cook, she cleans, she take care of the family
and every time when i din do something or bring something
she would know. like i don't know how~ but she just know it LOL

today i din bring my umbrella cause it was quite sunny
but on the way home on the bus. it suddenly rain
not long later my mom called and asked. did i bring my umbrella?
i told her no. i din not ~

when i reach my house bus stop
my mom was already there waiting for me.
she even bought a pair of slippers for me to change
she knew that i would wet my shoes.

sometime i do think my mom is such a wonder person and sometimes ~
no ~ cause she's like a demon LOL ! cause she can be really fierce and scary at times
she always nag about how heavy or irritating am i
but one think for sure. she still care

but whatever she do, she'll think of our family first then herself
no matter how many year pass. she still remain the same
i'm glad that i have a great mom ;}

No comments: