Tuesday 15 March 2011

Today ~ more like yesterday i din sleep ~ till 2pm +
12nn + went for lunch with my parents
1~2pm + helped mom on cooking since she can't use her right hand
after that went to bed till 11+ ~
saw wenhui and vanessa's sms on the new dgm at 5/6pm +

i was like ~ ahh? no surprise if that person become dgm, no big deal ~
after all she's somewhat famous for being slutty,attention seeker or
whatever so nothing shocking to me pffttt ~
went back to bed ~ woke up at 11+ mom woke me up x___x'

had super late dinner ~ tml going hospital with mom again
wed hopefully nothing ~ so i can sleep
thurs going swimming with kath leen
fri going back to school for paper work =.=
sat & sun ~ i dunno ~~ no idea yet LOL

currently my braces ~ aint so bad ? gotten used to the ulcer
can't feel the pain anymore ~ as for eating still have a little problem
not used to it yet =w= some part of my teeth still hurts zz
8 april going for tightening ==" dooms day LOL
____________________________

Nowadays in Pserver kinda weird ._.
suddenly so many people confessing to me
i was like =="? valentine's day is over what's with all the LOVE
lol my answer forever the same ~ i prefer being alone ~ LOL

dislike a few people in game
can't trust some people ~
some people are just some bloody liars
so damn bloody gross ~
not just that ~ even some on my msn i can't trust too ==
can't tell if they are serious or not ~
so many lies flying here and there
whateverrrrrrrr ~

No comments: