Saturday 7 May 2011

Today went to wei xin's house with yvonne
yvonne still look the same after so long lol

on the way to wei xin's house
spotted yvonne at portchester street LOL
its like ' just nice' she just got off bus 317.

cleaned wei xin's room.
had fish & chips at her house.
taste good :D ! we laughed at wei xin's pri 5 diary
its damn funny ! LOL ! thinking about it
reading something from the past its always funny ROFL

currently getting used to my new specs.
its kinda heavy actually. my ears hurts -_-'
somewhat regret cutting off my own fringe.
it's kinda... short ==' oh well! who cares

im addicted to Katy Perry's song called E.T
its nice ! i dont like the version ft Kanye west ): !
he spoils the song ~_~' !

oh well ! back to reading kuragehime
actually i haven finish reading Devil and Devil -.-"
so as Himegimi no tsukurikata and Chrome Breaker
LOLOLOLOL ! fail -.- FML !

11 may going for braces tightening
and my first lesson for taekwondo Lol !
i sms my dumb aquarium club chairman

I QUIT ! BECAUSE YOUR CLUB IS SO DAMN BORING
SO AS YOUR FISHES ! ITS SO CHEAP... I WAS HOPING
FOR AROWANAS !! OR SOMETHING RARE AND NICE !
TURN OUT TO BE CHEAP SKATE FISHES ! GOOD BYE

i bet she must be shock or something i dunno
she replied. what is your name/class/course i'll remove you from the cca

finally quit that gay boring cca -.-"

friday din go to school
was having a bad day -.- bad headache so as slight fever. FML
mom wrote a letter for me so that i can give my form teacher ~

k tata lazy to blog !

No comments: