Friday 17 June 2011

It's been a week since i did a post

last sunday.... BIG SHOCK of my life!
my brother suddenly divorce o_o'
and he said he's moving back into the house
another shock was like, he became an otaku LOL
____________________________

yesterday java test. its ghey ~
2 mistake ;_;' FML
____________________________

TODAY ! last day of school ! WOOHOO
after school mei yun accompanied me to the doctor
bought some slimming pills w/o letting my parents know
52 bucks +_+" and also i bought father's day gift :D

in the evening kor came over.
i did some nail art on my niece's finger nail :D
it's kinda cool ! ;D

kor said wanna upgrade my computer's ram when he moves in O:
kewl. +_+" ! this way my computer will be faster ~ weeeee !
____________________________

k nothing else to blog LOL
mon,wed & fri, badminton session with mei yun ;D
hopefully i'll slim down +_+" !

i gained 1kg again ==' FML

No comments: