Tuesday 4 October 2011

its been awhile since i blog.
fml ! this semester -.-... kinda suck.. maths..
etc etc etc etc etc etc

no luck at all.
for like the whole year.
first shitty problem, my com fking died on me
then my air con fking noisy. died on me
repair and what so ever STILL SO FKING IRRITATING AND NOISY
then now my new computer giving me problem

i dunno wtf is wrong with it.
i din even use the com. since morning
i just came home on the fking com and the computer's fan was like MAX or something
damn loud and irritating. like as if its overheated.
i check all over the net . they say its dirt.
KNN LA I GO SEE SIMI LAN DIRT ALSO BO zz
its not even hot or anything -.- and i dunno why is it so loud
fking sueyyyyyyyy to the core.

so irritated la. -.-
not just irritating FUCKING IRRITATED
URGGGHHHH !! so fking bad mood to the core

xialan today rain then late for maths class
CBBBBBBBBBB
why things cannot go my way -.-
i don't ask for much, why so unfair zzz

sometimes i just want everyone to leave me alone.
so that i can use the com in peace.
now my com is also not giving me the peace i want
FMLLLLLL TO GO THE CORE -.-

No comments: