Sunday 16 March 2008

BORED 2 DEATH .... HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


i got so pissed off
i cant find my god damn pencil
den later i cant find the stupid rubber...
worst of all my mom start nagging
ARRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!

i juz cant do any post...
for like the past few days...
NO TIME

i wan 2 watch KOISORA! ( Sky of LOVE)
omg la wei wei say its TOUCHING
i was like WOAHH i wanna watch T__T !
who wanna watch wif me D:?

well i finally did my lic for audi
i replay a lvl 1 acc , now lvl 7 :D
on training mode for audi :D
recently i been playing sb boy and ballroom
for audi hahaha gone mad i guess?
my favourite partner is _jes_

i juz love hamsters
but my mom dun let mi have them D:<
she said : EEEEE so er xin
why want 2 keep a rat ?
its not a rat for god SAKE T__T ~!
its a hamster D:

i wan it so badly T__T
even if my dad let me keep it
but mom wont let mi have it D:<
DAMN IT D:

No comments: