Wednesday 26 March 2008

STRAW HEARTS

I did straw hearts :D yay !
rosamund & amanda teach me how 2 do straw hearts
almost one third of the class learn how 2 make straw hearts

heres a pic of the straw heart tat my made :D
Photobucket

well so so la ~ look sort of nice i guess haha

during p.e lesson hell sia
tat ONI made us do skipping n pumping again
can cry le ~ beside mrs teo sux ~ tat hell maker

well at least today we get 2 play captain's ball
4 vs 5 my team 4 but we pwn them LOL

My Team
1) Weixin
2) Samantha
3) Rosamund
4) Celyn (me)

VS

Nitejsha Team
1) Kath leen
2) Nitejsha
3) aliza
4)Felicia
5) Revathi

of a score of 7 to 4
GG sia :D !

during chapel time
Yvonne,Amanda,me
Rosamund,Samantha,
Wei xin & Marlene
we were making straw hearts

sort of fun haha
soon or later the whole class can do
STAW HEARTS

No comments: