Monday 10 March 2008

SANTOURYUU TORA GARI ~

Recently i juz cant do my own drawing
not enuff brain cells to help me think of ideas
LOL sadden...at the same time taking care of mom
im a part time home nurse,maid and cook
for 1 month... my pay = my outing $$

i have no choice but 2 go
DEVAINT ART and look at them

I juz found out tat .. theres this weirdo
tat came from Retardia juz like me
maybe a different road i guess
i came from Retardia street UNKNOWN( junks )

i think he came from Retardia Street " Stupid "
well hes a 2x odd year old dude...
Lets call him " Ahobaka (stupid idiot)"
who spends he freakin time on disturbing ppls blog
when he can spend his time wif hes family and frens

Well everyone have sin rite..
unless u are really " Stupid "
IF you are so STUPID
You are Technically SINLESS
so You are allowed to go 2 heaven
get it? or not ... use some of ur brain cells
WONT KILL AT ALL~

Sometime i wish i was a guy ~
tat would be nice
can pawn my older brother LOL
and at the same time my gf would not be CHIO
but she will LOVE me more then those CHIO gals do
LOLS :D


Btw wads wif the world ...
and the ppl of the world...
Do they have too much time
or too lil time?

Some ppl like this Ahobaka
too much time till go disturb ppl's blog
the only thing i can say about him ish
GET A LIFE ! YOU ARE 2x YEAR OLD MAN
FIND A YOURSELF A GF AND GET AREADY !

well of cos u die more faster den me la
if u see this dun mind me~
u may start rapping my tag board n stuff
i dun mind ~ im fine wif it
cos u are juz " Childish "
GET IT? OR NOT?
If u dun.. Tats Sad ~

No comments: