Monday 27 October 2008

haha ... back to blog one more time

Its been awhile since i blog..
i just come back for the fun of it
i totally forgotten my password
quite silly of me hahaha !

ever since holiday started i was totally rotting at home
my classmates/friends are looking for a job
as for me , im lazy and still rotting my ass off
rot till read so many kind of manga till sian
no new anime/manga either so boring

currently being a Game Master of TenshiMS
well the server is so empty... damn boring also
quite sucky since [GM]NeRo is such a fcked up
son of a bitch, he should not name himself nero
cause.. Nero(Devil may Cry 4 )
is such a HANDSOME young man
and sad to say... YOU AINT HANDSOME !!

he wanted my ss of my character
for some video he making and i said
" i don't have any ss of my character"
" what for i want to take pics of my character for nth?"
and he said
" mai gei gei leh "
i reply :
" really bo la , besides take solo pic like so vain"
the cb reply :
" eh don't so fcked up leh sure got one lor u"
what kind of shit is that? i already say NO,NO means NO
don't you understand ENGLISH!? bastard =.=

i kinda miss school somehow
its been like almost 3 weeks + since school ended
now days nothing much to do
only going out with my best friend wei ting
or chit chat of my maple sea friend dinasti

Time pass so fast~ don't you think so?
what kind of ALIENS am i gonna meet next year?
well.. will there be gangsters? or some fake ah beng/lians?
haiz i totally don't know D: and also
one thing i don't understand till today~
why some people are so thick skin!?
they are well... UGLY or maybe not so nice looking
yet they keep saying their BEAUTIFUL
WHY!? i really don't understand ...
maybe i'll never understand it for life
who knows?
----------------------------------------
oh dear ! what to buy for my beloved best friend
on her sweet 16 birthday coming soon
oh dear ~ this is bad ! no idea what to buy !
This is so
!!
(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!)

No comments: