Friday 31 October 2008

^@%#*$^(#%&)#&

Today is so pissing -.- first thing i wake up at 5pm on computer
this [GM]Tenshi msn me ask me host his maple
and said that he cancel the dedicated thing -.-
what the fuck? people waiting for your sever to dedicated do can play all timing
and all you do if cancel and stuff like that? wow how selfish of you ~
better still you are making the problem more and more fucked up
so pek chek of your nonsense ~ I QUIT !! i don't want to be your faggot GM anymore
nor play your noob shit maple !! im tired i would rather wait for my kingdom hearts games
to come then play your shitty maple ! goddamn noob !! so du lan -.-
seriously if you say you're 22 and working now ~ I FUCKING DON'T BELIEVE ! cb kia -.-

For dinner quite happy :D ~
mom cooked chilli crab weeeeeeeee !
I love it x) now i shall continue rotting ~

- Any nice game to play? intro to me please x) - !


when i look at this picture i feel so happy LOL X:
Roxas & Sora Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: