Monday 8 March 2010

i realize nowadays more and more people like yasser and many others
keep doing this ~ i ask them a question they got it wrong..
and next thing you know they say ~ '' i test you only"
WHAT THE HELL? fine test me ~ for all you want

This people should be on a LOST ISLAND
they have no strategist~ but not really ~ sometimes..
maybe... or most of the bloody time !!! i don't know !

AND I ALSO HATE PEOPLE THAT TYPE
XD :3 XP X3 all this kind of thing.
greater example '' iie lurb euu " TWITS ARE GROSS
if you're cute and stuff like that still okay.
you're old already and not cute at all. act cute buey cute
er xin die -.- all this kind of people should also go to the LOST ISLAND
that would be WONDERFUL ! Gone for GOOD

lately i have been kinda irritated by alot of people
for unknown reason :| ! they like make me angry then they happy i think?
geezzzzzzz and stupid shawn keep asking me help him do his Lp on audi

the more i do his lp the more i want a ring for myself -.-'
very tempting but still resistible ~ somehow ~
maybe im losing myself to my desire ~~~~~~ thats bad x_x
i feel like chionging a ring for myself ~ but.. no time ^^" and also
not a very good idea :D ! somehow ~ * resisting !! *

Must not lose to desire ~~~ geeez
cannot sleep damn bloody neighbor of my keep singing and singing karaoke
like some stupid asshole so bloody annoying ~ not say they sing like some angel
if they do i don't mind at all =_=' ! SHEEZZZZZ !

No comments: