Wednesday 10 March 2010

Today i din go to school, overslept... so i tot of helping my mom ^^
since she just came home from the hospital :D ! din know she keep walking around
the house like no body business =_= ! she was like im not crippled ! i can do things myself

So end up at home reading mangas online, audi abit.. new patch kinda suck ~
damn buggy i don't know why =_= kinda gay ! for unknown reasons LOL

wei xin came over my house, i tot she would go home change clothes then come over
i din know she was like from school come over here in school uniform LOL
around 8pm + went down to buy ice cream with xinxin ;D
9pm she just left ^^ went home already haha

today actually my uncles & aunties are coming
din know they suddenly say got something on o_o tml then come LOL
weirdo !

tml im so doomed ! mr foo is going to #$%^&*$#%&# at me D: !!

No comments: