Monday 11 February 2008

today ish a boring day ~ go skool study >_>"
den for english and maths lession can slack slack abit
during f&n lession teacher kpkb >_>" aiyo suey sia zz

more sian thing is tml going to the beach clean beach zz
clean the beach wif retarded lil kiddys =_=
siiiiaaaannnn ~no luk

today someone kena scolding for copyright
well happy new year to her ~
bo pian de >_>" she suey wad to do i dun even know

came back home around 3pm + bath , eat den SLEEPPP
from 4.10pm sleep still 8.30 pm + haha den eat den BLOGGGYYYY
haha :P ! i miss all my maple AIAIS !

To all my maple aiais:
I MISS U ALL ! i will be back soon <33!
take care ! when i come back must see u all lvl
one time or more !! cannot over take me ah ! kill u !!
JK ! hahaha =x btw if i go back my acc den no wishingstar le
den i JOIN U ALL <33!

No comments: