Monday 25 February 2008

STFU

DAM SIAN LA IN SKOOL
mrs angullia KPKB
ITS JUZ A DAM FCKING F & N
I FAIL OSO NONE OF YA BUSINESS

i wish like kicking her in the ass !~^&%#&%@
den MR LEE another ASS
never talk oso ask us QUIET
its like wtf ~ even if we talk oso
writing on paper like tat oso wan us stfu

u dam freakin gay teacher =.=
I WAN MISS SOH TEACH US BACK D:< !!

on the way home it was raining D:<
den mei yun din bring her umbrella
den i hatta share wif her

SHE DAM PRO SIA WALK SO FAST N HARD
till all the water splat on me D:<
TOK KONG SIA ! in the end
the only part tat is dry ish my HEAD LMAO !

she still dare to laugh so loud ~
one verii evil mei yun ~_~
which part on earth ish she not evil
answer : NONE LOL

ttyl ~ gonna bath nw do some drawing slack
and audi later wif my laopo
we couple le :D maybe next month or so den marry
LOL ~ TATA

No comments: