Sunday 17 February 2008

3/4 LVLS OF SIANNESS

Today sux its boring and theres like nth to do D:<
for the whole day i been watching anime
had chicken rice for dinner~

IM SICK OF OUTSIDE FOOD I WAN HOME COOK FOOD T_T
i wish my mom can cook for mi -.- currently shes working night shift
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

LAUREN called me at the wrong time D8< !!
she called me when i was auditioning
i was playing beat up battle pt
i had to miss becos of the FUCKING phone ring

LAUREN this LITTLE BITCH ~SHES JUZ SEC 2 wads wif her?
she like YA
OI so... i oso ~ BUT SHES SO OUTDATED
ALL THE KH YAOI FANS LOVES AKUROKU(roxas x axel)
now den she know its like last year thing le =_=
besides i wish she could juz disappear on earth
and LEAVE ME ALONE D:< IRRIRATING LIL BITCH

HENG we PAWN the npc by 100 points LMAO !

Tats wad u call HENG super HENG
the song we were playing was beat city
hard sia zzz but we pawn the npc ~ not bad huh :D

On the other hand im lvl 16 >_>"
i changed my hair n ign today
my new ign ( ---SORA)
yay :D ~ k la i go and slp le NIGHTS <33!!!!!

No comments: