Sunday 24 February 2008

GOMU x BARA

Today din go out wif laopo
end up she come to my house again :D ~_~
she robbed my CHOCOLATE
she drink 1 can of cokecola, 2 chocolate
PRO HOR ! THE MOST PRO LAOPO
A PERSON CAN GET :D

* SHE HIT ME SO HARD * T...T !!
cos shes juz sitting beside me again O_O !!
( SAVE ME !!! )

she keep saying " I HATE U"
den later say wrongly into "I HELP U"
den i laugh like siao lang :P
dont need u to help me :D
i help myself to write this can le :D
dun need to catch BALLS
cos u keep saying CATCH NO BALLS

no matter how much u say I HATE U
i still LOVE U LOL !!

well shes sitting on my bed den take one
THATS ONE HELL OF A SCARY LAOPO LOL
she keep hitting me n say i hate you ~_~

Den she msn leon and say catch no ball
beside she dun even have them ~
i bet leon oso dun hav LOLOLOLOLOL

-Sad for him LOL-
(K LA NOT TAT SAD)
* HAPPY*


well thats all for today :D tata :D

No comments: