Thursday 29 April 2010

i got 4 pictures of mei hui's birthday pt ;D ! this is an update !
i refuse to type any shitty post about my days
days that i never blog ! i was too lazy ! who cares !!
now take a look ;D this is our pri-sch friends pic
left to right ~ shannon,me,mei hui and wei ting

this picture was unglam it made us all look damn fuggy fat
and also blur ~ plus flash ROFL ! eye pain
AND YES ! wei ting and i KISS mei hui's face LOL !!
we are not lesbians ! but we like it :D cause we are good friends


shannon refuse to take a picture with us ):




thats all folk !

i kena insomnia leh ! everytime 830-10pm i'll feel damn sleepy
after 10pm i feel damn hyper ! walao ! what the fuck lor

somemore tml i going suhai buloh or whatever
some nature park ~ my class and 3 more others going
so sian ! need to reach school by 830 SHARP ! 9am the bus come
sian also la ! after the school trip still got class D: wa lao !

i have not played audi for awhile already == i wanna play
i have the URGE to level my ERZA == anyway my erza de ring break le
stupid bryan. -.- ! whatever ~

now audition exp 2x leh sian !
URGGH I DUNNO LAH ! FAN SI LAH !
somemore sat i going out == dad's birthday(early birthday)
kimberley damn MAFAN ! i wish she can don't come ! then it'll be easily for me
and my parents to celebrate ! since we always celebrate together
since the bloody day my brother go sweden !
stupid kimberley !!! why must you come back ! ANNOYING LEH YOU URGHH !

No comments: