Thursday 15 April 2010

~

today i went to school :D i regret going cause electrical class do nothing -_-'
so rot ~ then mei yun and i went to the library ~ wei xin never come to school D:
got bored and return to class LOL !!

for afternoon class nothing much too ~
open, reassemble double stage machine parts ~
not long later do finish; my group for pm2 project take a FAMILY PICTURE
HAHAHAHA !! DAMN ALIKE ! and DAMN FUNNY LOR ! SEE THIS PIC BELOW

(standing one from left to right )
Mei Yun, Me, Joey,Marcus and Cheng Rong

(sitting one from left to right)
Eddy And Zi Rui

HAHAHAHA eddy and zirui look like father and mother
then the rest of us are like their kids LOL !!
i tied my hair and it looks like i having short hair in the picture D:

damn funny ! its been a long time since i have this kind of photo fun
the last time i had photo fun with classmates was in sec sch days
i really miss sec sch days ): way more fun then now !! more camwhoring LOL :X

after class end at 4.30 ~ so i went home reached my house bus-stop at 530
it was raining heavily so i called homed to ask dad come to fetch me from bus-stop
since i din bring my umbrella lol ! forgot ): ! dad was busy D;
so mum came down to find me :D ! this totally reminds me of my pri sch days
everytime mum come fetch me when its raining hahaha !

time really flyyyyyyy !
SO FAST THURSDAY ALREADY ! TML FRIDAY WEEEEEEE
MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK !
TML FRIDAY ! THEN SAT AND SUN ! WOOHOOO !!

im going to sleep already ~ i think i got insomnia -_-'
i can't sleep !! today i din sleep till i go to school today~ i don't know why ~~
so damn tired x_x' i fall asleep in the bus !! good thing i din drool HAHAHA !!
the rain was too wonderful! it made me sleep :X ! k la cya all BYE

* waiting for someone to sms ;eeks !! *
don't care this golden silent hill fella already ;eeks ! ignored me LOL! nvm
i go sleep le BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: