Monday 12 April 2010

yosh ! i din go school today at all ): overslept !!! i woke up at 2pm T_T
i was like OH SHIT ! my class starts at 11 lor ..
then i 7am sleep.. suppose to wake up at 9.30am !!
actually i woke up already :X! and then hor.... ~~~~~~~~
i set 5 min more :X ! so i can rest ~ and then and then and then ~~~~~
I FORGOT TO PRESS THE OK BUTTON THEN !!!
THE HANDPHONE'S ALARM CLOCK DID NOT RING AT ALL !!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
so i end up sleeping till 2pm -_-' yeah.. great... LOL
and yeah.. tml im so doomed ~ i swear mr foo gonna nag at me ):

today kinda suck ~
my msn a bit crazy or something???? its like all my contacts are OFFLINE
for unknown reason -_-' maybe bugged?? or something?
absolom msned me and i ask him '' you set offline ah? ''
he replied '' no ah? im online'' WHAT THE HELL!?! my msn mad already !

i audi abit ^^ then i really don't know who is online on msn -_-
due to this stupid offline bug -_____________- everyone is offline !!
kinda sickening~ urggh? i start up a private blog for fun to test out is it
able to break in if people set private ~ and the answer is NO lOL !
i tried all the funny and weird ideas from youtube none work ~
stupid videos waste my time LOL ! ( ok im the stupid one :X i go try )

and my air con died on me ~ 100% !
the stupid air con man say in chinese
'' oh you need to change the whole thing, cause its dead already cannot repair "
my mom asked '' how much?? " he reply '' about one thousand plus depend on what brand"
OMG ! ONE THOUSAND PLUS!? SO EXPLENSIVE OKAY !!
DAY LIGHT ROBBERY !!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! SICKENING ):

i dont have air con for a few days already
I CANNOT TAHAN ALREADY ! SINGAPORE IS SO BLOODY HOTTTTT
okay im going to bed soon -_-' tml p.e is at 8.30 am ): need to wake up at 6.30
S-I-C-K-E-N-I-N-G !! ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

No comments: