Thursday 8 April 2010


Toothless is Loved LOl ! he's so cute ! OMG * fangirl sequels *
i got that picture from searching at google.com LOL

Wednesday was a tired day and yeah i know its thurday morning 3am plus+
i haven sleep ! can't sleep ! no air con D: faggot air con died on me
and the faggot air con man did not come ! he called and say he busy
KNS ! make me wait like an idiot D: ! so hard to sleep without air con T_T

im the ice girl D: ! i need coldness ~ =_='' and yeah.. continue with my wednesday story
i woke up late =_= reach amk late everything LATE URGGHHH !
and i was like bloody tired ~ its like calling a vampire to come out of her coffin,
walking in the damn bloody hot sun ! urgghhhhhh !! it burnnnssss !! HEAT D: !

urgghh too lazy to update ~ i got alot more to type -_-'
i have not been auding for awhile already ~ my skill getting shitty
geezz, TML I WILL PLAY FROM THE MINUTE I WAKE UP
okay not from the minute more like AFTER I ~
-brush teeth/toilet business
-On Computer
-Msn Check Mail
-Plurk
-Go onemanga.com see for new manga
-Facebook updates
-Castle Age (fb game)
-Go animeseason.com check for new ep of animes
-THEN AUDITIONSEA LOL

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! i shall play till im happy ;D !
next week back to school already D: ! DAMNED !
I STILL HAVEN REBOND MY HAIR ! AHHHHHHHHH !!!

and im still waiting for the ite admin to REPLY my tag box
so retarded fella -.- macham got ite admin come stalk my blog
even if he/she is real i don't give a damn ITS MY BLOG GET THE FUCK OFF
S-T-A-L-K-E-R !! URGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

No comments: