Sunday 16 January 2011


i may not be a big fan of living deads
but this cute little sister, well she's call 'little sister' in bioshock 2
i have never played that game before. but currently watching the walkthrough on youtube
i kinda fall in love with all the little sisters. they are so cute !
if i would to play bioshock 2, i would never harvest any little sisters. i'll save them all !!

yes they may be creepy but they are still cute to me :X
next time if i have a daughter i'll make her wear a dress something like this ! Hehe :X

finally my mom doesn't go nagging about part time job
so i shall find a new hobby. kuan min(meow) asked me wanna join her for knitting and etc
i was thinking ~ should I ? or not ? since i have so much time till april.
i rather do something interesting for a change.
i'm getting bored staying at home ~

chinese new year coming in 3 weeks time i think?
braces.... coming in 3 weeks +++ time.
graduation day coming in 4 and half weeks.

thinking about braces.. scare the shit out of me -_-''...
dentist ... brrrrrr !!! * hair stands * !!!

i wonder when mei yun free. free like asking her get the slimming pill for me
and also mom bought her some t-shirts, need to pass them to her.
i feel like calling her up now.. but its like 3am + i doubt she's awake.. or is she :x?
nahh better not try ): later she'll kill me for waking her up in the middle of the night

i just ate some instant noodles and im hungry again? like wow !
i must be crazy or what. im just so bloody greedy ); tsk !!!

thinking about it.. my niece look a bit like little sister, well a living one of cause LOL
but she's a bit too big to be little sister. x_x' ~ aaahhh im having little sister craze now ):
okay never mind ~ enough of my nonsense !!

i'm craving for pizza...pasta...beef curry... sushi...pepper crab... chilli crab..
* continue thinking of FOOD * omg ): its making me more hungry T_T

No comments: