Monday 17 January 2011

today... i forgot to bring my goggle and 15 dollars =='
i went swimming.. with.. wei ting and 2 of her friends..
and OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! SUNBURNNNNNNNSSSS !!!
now i look drunk.. with my face,shoulder and some part of my body red -_-'
my mom is evil.. she say i look like roasted pork =_________= !!

after swimming ~ around 1pm + ~ the sun was so HOT ~
had lunch at kfc with them,wei ting lend me 12 bucks LOL
after kfc, i bought some ice cream and shark fin soup :X
after that go home...(more like before going home buy some food for dad)
on the way to the coffee shop to buy some carrot cake and tofu skin chicken
i met mei yun and her grandfather LOL ! what a coincident ~ HAO JIAO WOR
so like 'just nice' since mom bought her some t-shirt and she haven sign up for the graduate stuff~
she just have to come over to my house to do it LOl ! and she laughed at me -.-
for being so 'burned' =__________________=

after doing everything she went home ~

had dinner~ tom yam pasta ~ taste weird
mom was like talking about my brother saying that
'am i lesbian, so old already no bf' im like ... speechless
its like TOTALLY NONE OF HIS BUSINESSSSSSSSS
i dont like GIRLFRIENDS~ LOVER KIND
even if i would to read manga i rather read yaoi then hentai
i just dont like seeing girls making out ~ LOL i prefer GUYS ): !

why does he SUDDENLY CARE so MUCH?!?!?!?!?!?
i know firstly age gap...16 years apart blah blah ~ and we don't talk much too
now suddenly he care so much?!!? what a weirdo
he was talking about me losing weight blah blah blah

oh come on ! its not like if i drop to that weight ~
like as if you'll give me a PRIZE! if you are going to give me a prize ~~~~~
i can consider about it HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH !!
i want a playstation 3 ! bioshock 2,final fantasy XIII and final fantasy XIII VERSE !
MWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! * mad *
sometime i don't know what is he really thinking -.-'
W-E-I-R-D-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________________________

yesterday was a somewhat odd day
afternoon went meet wei ting, followed her to her friend's house.
waited for her another friend to come ~
after that. went to the park near my secondary school to DANCE
so im like the camera girl for the day~~~~~~~
i called selena asked her to come down and company me ;) ! since she live near by
she say she's gonna buy kingdom hearts birth by sleep game.
something wrong with her psp, cannot modify at all~ due to her mom's friend
keep dropping the psp... and dunno do some weird stuff to it..

evening went back to her friend's house
her friend's family was nice. they made green bean soup for us.


the 1 opposite is me~ the leg on the left is wei ting's LOLOL
this picture belongs to mei hui ~ she took it ;]

about 6pm + mei hui smsed saying wanna go macs for dinner?
she said hui ying coming over too. i was like... FUCK THAT
i seriously hated hui ying -_-' dont really wanna see her
she's such a MAMA GIRL.. everything my mama say cannot my mama this my mama that
MIGHTS WELL MARRY TO YOUR MAMA !! GEEEZZZ

good thing she say MY MAMA HERE DON'T WANT
so end up going with mei hui and wei ting for dinner
after dinner. went to my place awhile .
changed off my jeans to shorts ~ then.. off to wei ting's house
to watch horror movie ~ the movie sucked.. make no sense at all

went home downloaded some chinese program for watching movie
*whisper* my chinese sucked.. so i got some help from wei ting through the phone LOL
its an interesting program actually LOL everything load real fast
watched how to train your dragon :X i like that movie its nice !
i love the dragon toothless ! so cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all lazy to type ! MY SHOULDER HURTS
'IM HURT, VERY MUCH HURT' LOL that line from how to train your dragon
seriously.. too long never walk in the sun ~ and now i get serious sun burn
OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! D;

SO SLEEPY ! IM GONG TO BED SOON ! ):

No comments: