Tuesday 4 January 2011


so many different ventus in different clothes :D
_________________________________

IM IN A SEMI PANIC STAT AT THE MOMENTTTTTTT !
im like I DUNNO WHEN TO SIGN UP FOR HIGHER NITEC
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! that suck seriously and im not sure what course to take
need to text my ite form teacher -_-' dammiittttttttttttttttttt
and also that miss yvonne lee!!! so hard to CONTACT GEEZ !
AHHHHHHHH i dunno !! need to ask around -_- dammit ! so troublesome

hopefully yvonne will know how to sign up -_-' since she's the only fella that went higher nitec

my hair is in a shitty status as well ~ its so dried up due to swimming !
that i feel like shaving myself bald so that new hair can grow back~
but i doubt it can grow back in 3months time LOL
freaking hair ~ oh well doesn't matter ~~~~~~~

im so tried ! all i can think is HIGHER NITEC
seriously that is draining my energy real fast !
messaged yvonne ~ no reply. not surprised nor shock~
why does she always have to do that? seriously i dont understand her at times.
she can randomly text me at times. but when we message her no reply wow.

PARANOID ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if i really miss the chance to go higher nitec means i have to wait for next year
and best part. most of my friends(school/course mate/classmate/best/close/etc)
some of them went higher nitec.. and for some unknown reason ~ they dunno HOW
my goodness ~ some body help me !!! IM DYING -_- ~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: