Saturday 8 January 2011

when i was a kid i was always scare of the dentist
due to bad experiences ~ i refuse to see them.
so my name have to be removed from the school dentist list

i only had my teeth pluck out by the dentist once
during my pri-school life ~ and it was painful..
cause he did not put any numbing medicine or whatever..
that's why im so scare of the dentist ~

now after so many years ~
my parents decided to bring me to the dentist to have braces :| ~
and im really really really scared -_-' !
my mom say maybe making an appointment for it after chinese new year.
i bet that would be really scary ~ i SHALL DRAG someone to go with me !!
MWHAHHAHAHAHAHA ! i shall be ugly betty for 2 years x_x''
__________________________________
thurday went to wei ting's house stay over
end up not watching any horror movie lol
so we watch a lot of random movies till morning. she slept at 5am
and i din sleep at all till 10am + i went home and sleep till evening
mom woke me up ~ dinner ~ 7.30 change into swim suit~ rest awhile ~
8pm after my mom watch her 7pm~8pm show finish ~
off to swimming till 9pm~come home bath use com till morning LOL

as yeah the same thing from mon-friday LOL :X

ahhhhhhhhhhhh tired !! D:

No comments: