Sunday 27 February 2011


See my messy set of teeth ;D !
gonna say good bye to them soon ! good bye ugly hello pain !
I know very ugly and unglam ~ WHO CARES !
and yeah my room damn bloody messy ~ LOLOLOLOL

Yesterday 4th day of separators ~ front tooth pain ~
went to macs with samantha to eat ~ it was a torture but it taste so good :X LOl
_________________________

Today 5th days not so pain but kinda sore x_x' getting used to it ~
and today is a damn fking boring day! i dunno why
i check all the things from ~~~~
facebook,e-mails,manga,anime,plurk,smosh,youtube and forum
WHY SO BORINGGGGGGGGG DAMMITTTTTT !

now im so hungry ~ damn you wei ting ); say wanna go dinner with me ~
then you went to your friend house first -_-' that means dinner is at 10pm +
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOUUUUUUUUUU ! me so hungry LOL

now munching on sweets ~~ heh heh heh ~ k
back to rotting ! hehehehehehehehehehehe

No comments: