Thursday 24 February 2011

WAH 2nd day of separators i cannot stand the pain !
so painful !! i cannot bite my beef ): ! NOT JUST THAT ! even rice ! SO PAINFUL !!!
like GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH PAINNNNNNNNNN !
the braces not here yet i already dying !!! =_=''
i dunno how am i gonna survive next friday ! -dies-
____________________________________
Randomness ~

Vanny says:
*Dear Pringles, I cannot fit my hand inside your tube of deliciousness.
*LOL

- 【CeLyn】: 「零: 紅い蝶」 says:
*LOLOLOLOLOL
*SAD

★ⓦⓔⓝⓝⓨ★ says:
*O_O
________________________
Vanny says:
*LOL
*Dear Homework, You're Not Attractive and I'm Not Doing You
*Yawning is contagious - even thinking about yawning is enough. After reading this fact, there is a 50% chance you will yawn.

- 【CeLyn】: 「零: 紅い蝶」 says:
*LOL
*where u get all this

★ⓦⓔⓝⓝⓨ★ says:
*she too bo liao


-Still msning-
____________________________

I went to eat a Muffin just now
SO HARD TO EVEN EAT MUFFIN ! LIKE TORTURE
I BITE ONLYYYYYYYYYYYY SO PAINFULLLLLLLLLL ):
i feel like eating.... so hungry ): dying sooonnnnnnnnnn ~~
______________________________________

why some people so slutty? so irritating ): i get pissed off when they flirt with my friends~
______________________________

IM SO ADDICTED TO FATAL FRAME 3's THEME SONG !
KOE ! SO NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;D
and i shall continue bitching about how painful my separators are -__-'
HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY !! ):
IM CRAVING FOR DOUBLE SAMURAI BURGER !! i dunno if i can eat them or not

-SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

No comments: