Saturday 5 February 2011

This year's chinese new year's money is 30% more then last year o_o
i'm kinda 'shocked' that most of them put 20 bucks +
-happy-

and im not so happy at my hair
fucking hair -.- so messy zzz i don't know why curl so much ! so irritating

changed my display picture ~
the more i look at my display picture,i get pissed off
it's like so damn fucking ugly =_=' cannot be blamed. im ugly from the very start.
i never consider myself pretty. sometime i dislike it when people called me pretty
i feel disgusted cause im ugly and fat -.-

best part now even my dad side's older cousins say i look like my brother
dammit -.- why does everyone like to say i looked like him.
he's way more good looking then me.

geez, i get angry so easily..i'm such a short tempered fella ~
and im kinda angry at someone for no reason -.- i must mad zzz
-sigh- im so hopeless ! congrats to me ;D i bet i won't get married by 30
because of my shitty attitude and looks LOLOLOLOLOL
mostly i'll be an unwanted bitch or either i'm dating till im 40 LMAO
fuck that,if i hit 40 i don't wanna marry anymore -.- !

i like kids :| mag's son is so cute ! so as marie's son and daughter
maybe if don't get married by 40 i'll adopt some kids LOL
maybe a son and daughter. i bet my parents will go mad at me if i don't get married lmao
at least it's better then marrying my psp like some crazy japanese guy married to his nitendo ds
____________________________________

in 1~2weeks time going for braces..
torture time =_=' ! ~ k im going to bed nights z !

No comments: