Friday 11 February 2011

Thur ~

meet wei xin for lunch , then wei ting join along.
went to check out where is the toofdentist shop

went karaoke with wei ting first. 1 hour + later zandy joined us
k all way till 10pm + had kfc for super late dinner
reached wei ting's house area bus stop at 12am + i fking regret ~
should not alight there at all -.- met a childhood friend
which i fking don't remember well. only his name . not really name -.-
more like his nick name zzz shit zzz

wasted my 2 hours -.- when i could have gone home
knn,nb,cb,kpkb zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i dislike talking to people that keep talking about my height
geez i know you're shorter then me -.- dont have to say till wish my height shorter
i want to be taller -______- not shorter !
and he keep fking hinting about how he wish he had a gf
like excuse me? none of my business? the reason when i move back here
and did not contact anyone. is because all of you are so ANNOYING like pests !
he just frigging said all my friends useless. like as if he's useful ~ pFFTTT

SO ANGRY !!
______________

today went out with wei xin to watch shaolin ;)
had lunch at nex ~ went home at 3pm + slept till 6pm ++
my account/ip/idk not working =_=' ~ can't login Pserver ):
sadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

i dont think i have reached 6hours this week ): for online requirement
i'm so doomed @@' ~~~~~~~~~

No comments: