Monday 4 April 2011


Lol my mom made giant sushi for xin & me to eat for dinner

Woke up late today.
Xin came over around 6pm + she took a cab down lol
played dissidia 012 with her
we were like screaming over a game LOL
at one point where we use Cloud(xin) & Sephiroth(me)
we were like AHHHHHHHH OMG ! NOOOO ! RUN AWAY
COME BACK HERE LITTLE FUCKER !
I SHALL GIVE YOU 'THIS PEAR 'LOL
* Random screaming and shoutting *

i bet my parents ~ must be ~ thinking ~ we are mad LOL

had a great laugh with her
at first we were feeling kinda down and pissed off
after playing dissidia 012 and talking with each other
we feel great ;D feel happy now lol

she just went home ;]
hope we can have fun foreverrrrrr
heh heh heh !
that's all for today !

back to listening matryoshka :X
later/tml i shall upload a video of dissidia 012
the videos of Tifa(xin) vs Prishe (me) LOL
tata

No comments: