Tuesday 26 April 2011

Today was a Greattttt morning to evening but not night -.-'
sometimes i dont understand kimberly at all.
what's wrong with her? why can't she message my mom.
like come on ! u're her daughter in law.... zzz
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

i dunno whats with her and my parents ! tsk
dad's birthday is coming and ever since she return back to singapore
we been celebrating dad's birthday late..
his birthday is on 4th may ~ and then... when she's back
she would delay the birthday till it hit mother's day

geez! what the fk is wrong with you people
dad not happy about belated birthday.
kimberly dunno what the fk is wrong with her
mom dunno what's wrong either gets angry at her
then blames me for the message.

LIKE HELLO IM NOT UR MESSAGER GIRL GEEZXXZCXZXZXZ

IM SO TIRED !
school is draining my life force
i feel tired easily -.-
thinking about c's server and jin's server is just making me even more tired.
whatever............... -dies-

No comments: