Friday 6 February 2009

auughhh ~ now days my mom is stressing me -.-'"
why? she was like when you finding boyfriend? your class alot of guys leh
got cute one or not ? i told her NO CUTE ONE !! she say mai geh geh =.="

she's now worried that i can't get married stuff like that ...
hello ~ im now 16 ~ like 8 months + more to 17 ~ why worry so much =.='
and everytime when i watching yugioh or whatever ~ all the guys seem to
slim , sexy and cool ~ * nose bleed * ~ then my mom will kpo ~

she say she wan me to look slim like 'em ~ totally uhhhh!?!?!?
i was talking to my maple friend she told me alot of stuff
and i reply her ~ 1 line that makes my mom zzzz
" yeah i agree marik's got some nice abs " den she say WHO IS MARIK?!?!?
zzz its just a cartoon character ~ ( we were talking about how to draw abs ~ )

my life just shorten ~ day by day ~
other then that ~ she's also crazy ~ everyday want me to do 50 sit ups =.=
and drink alot of freakin weird juice ... * taste gross *
eat lesser ~ more vegetable ~ * screams * !!! im dying ~~

No comments: