Tuesday 10 February 2009

My goodness ! i joined pet society's fan club and ton of people added me
all those people from different country added me x_x ! when i came online
first thing i see was like 23 mails at my inbox ! "Ouh-Muh-Gawd" !
( that was Scary !! )

today whole day was a bore ! i slept at 2 pm +
( i reach home at 1 + , Class end at 1130)
so tired ~_~" now im still like 1/4 awake x_X
my mom wake me up D: ~ sian ~
like nothing much to type already -_-' i go do homeworkkk ~ tata

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for some reason im kinda addicted to poker face this song
Poker Face - Lady Gaga X_x'' don't know why also LOLOLOL ~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

other then that ~ uhhhh @ facebook i sent Osiris the SKy Dragon card (god card)
to 20 people ! tml i will sent somemore cards ._.' every 24hours then can sent ~
some yugioh card thingy ~ someone sent me obilist -_-' i was like URGGHHH !
curse u obilist ): i hate you ~ ! damn god card -_-' zzz

No comments: