Friday 13 February 2009

hahaha i spend 2/4 of my life sleeping !
kinda moody today ~_~' i din bring my comb to school
( my hair was like a bird nest zz i din even comb today)
then very tired also ~ worst to worst kath leen called and
asked some random question that makes no sense to me ~

i came back at 1pm + bathed and bla-blah-blah computer then sleep
woke up at 7pm + damn freaking hot !! like as in my room was an oven
so hot that i had my 2nd bath ~

for dinner uhhhh salmon and veg ~ creepy
of cause got rice ! small bowl ~
my mom wants me to slim down ~ why? she say her friend got 1 son
very handsome blah blah blah don't know what match make
( maybe i hear wrongly , cause just wake up that time )
i only hear the guy is her friend's son , handsome , rich , tall and smart

heck care ~ its not like my business or anything

tml v.day ! time to sleep in peace ;D !
damn happy no more lion dances ! very noisy ! cannot sleep in peace ~_~'
okay time for me to read manga ;D tata ~ ( lazy to type already)

No comments: